Finnish translation for the Epiphany manual

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've finished the Finnish translation of
the Epiphany manual (being the first Gnome manual translated to
Finnish), and had it QA'd. It corresponds to the version in HEAD branch
in CVS. Those interested may have a look at it at

	http://www.hut.fi/~ptvirtan/epiphany-doc-fi-1.4.tar.gz

The remaining question is, how should this be committed to CVS, i.e.,
are there some special things to take into account? I have CVS access
rights to the Gnome repository myself, but I thought it better to ask
first for instructions. Of course, I won't object if someone else
volunteers to add this.

Best regards,

	Pauli Virtanen