Gnopernicus Help manual technical review request.

Hi Paul, Hi Bill,

I have put back an updated version of the Gnopernicus manual to CVS HEAD:

	cvs/gnome/gnopernicus/help/gnopernicus/C

This is what I have done:

- Written an extensive new version of the Gnopernicus Help manual, using
the standard GNOME Help manual template, and documenting the latest version
of Gnopernicus in the GNOME 2.5 Desktop.

- Included a gnopernicus.html file for reviewer convenience in CVS HEAD.

- Revised the OMF file.

I have validated all files using the appropriate tools.

Paul: could you do a technical review of the functionality of the
application against the Help manual, please?

Bill: Could you do a peer review of the Help manual against the
application, bearing in mind what a genuine end-user would require.

Comments from everyone else also welcome.

I don't have much time to finish this job off before putting back to the
GNOME 2.6 Desktop release, so please let me have your comments by the end
of this week, preferably earlier.

Thanks,

Pat