Re: Helping

Well actually GTP is aimed to translate either applications and also
Gnome Documentation. Of course it's the application translations at
priority but those responsible with translating documents is the GTP.

If you're interested in just only translating please contact your
language's team coordinator. I'm sure he'll be appreciated alot for your
contribution. If you want also to write new documentations though,
here's correct place imho.

You can reach the GTP pages at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/
and you can find portuguese team coordinator at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html . If you have further
questions you can ask GTP coordinator Christian Rose
<menthos gnome org>.

I hope it helps.
Regards,
Baris.