launching manual from application problem

Hi,

Pybliographer manual is OK under gnome 2.4. Now I have tested it
under Gnome 2.6 and there is a problem with it:
Clicking on the Help -> Contents menu, yelp starts but gives me an error
dialog: 'The selected page could not be found in this document'; it
doesn't show the 'Contents' page automatically. When I click on Contents
at the left side of yelp, it comes up.
Staring yelp from Gnome menu and choosing pybliographer from there is OK.
Starting yelp from command line with yelp ghelp:... is ok as well.
What is the problem?
Was there any changes from gnome 2.4 to 2.6 which influences how to launch
the manual from the application?

Zoltan