Re: [gnome-doc] which word to use : Rhythmbox or Music Player

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 03:15, Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> Hello
>
> In the Rhythmbox's doc, the word "rhythmbox" is avoid and replaced by
> "Music player". But, I saw when I browse the main help , in the
> multimedia application's section ( Home-> Applications -> Multimedia
> Applications ) that the word Rhythmbox is used.
>
> Is it a mistake, or should I replace "Music Player" by "Rhythmbox" ?

If Rhythmbox is calling itself Music Player in the menu and interface,
then it should be called Music Player in the documentation as well.
This includes the title registered with ScrollKeeper, which is what
you're seeing when you browse the available help documents.  If the
document is to be called 'Music Player Manual', then please edit the
file rhythmbox-C.omf and change the title there.

--
Shaun