Re: Yelp and Gnome 2.8

fre 2004-07-16 klockan 21.45 skrev Shaun McCance:
> Nothing exciting has happened on Yelp HEAD since 2.6 except for the
> transition to using the DocBook XSLT in gnome-doc-utils.  Unfortunately,
> gnome-doc-utils won't be ready for the freeze on Monday.  I haven't made
> any development releases of Yelp or gnome-doc-utils for the 2.7 series,
> so they've gotten very little testing.
>
> Consequently, I'm proposing that Gnome 2.8 ship with versions of Yelp
> from the gnome-2-6 branch.  There are some bug fixes in bugzilla that
> I'll be applying, and I'll make more 2.6.x releases.

I've updated the GNOME 2.8 translation status pages to point at the yelp
gnome-2-6 branch instead of yelp HEAD now.

If any of this should change, and you'd still decide to go for using
yelp HEAD in GNOME 2.8, please let us know as soon as possible,
preferrably by cc'ing gnome-i18n gnome org

Thanks,
Christian