gnome-games themes, screenshots

I want to get some discussion going about what themes and settings to
use in screenshots for gnome-games documentation.  Along with themes,
most of the games allow you to toggle the toolbar.  Should the toolbar
be enabled for screenshots?  Also, many of the games allow you to set
the background color, so that should be decided as well.

In general, there's always at least one good reason to stick to whatever
the default setting is.  But sometimes the default setting doesn't make
for good screenshots, or has color problems.  In some cases it might
just be a good idea to change the default anyway.

Here's the rundown and my opinion:

AisleRiot: The default theme is fine, with the yellowish backs of cards.

Ataxx: The default theme is fine, with the textured white and black.

Blackjack: I don't see why all the AisleRiot themes aren't available
here, but bonded seems the same as AisleRiot's default, so it's fine.

Five or More: Definitely shapes.  Shapes rocks.  I think it should be
the default.

Four-in-a-row: Classic is classic, and works fine, but it's kind of
boring.  Marbles looks nice.

Iagno: I think these are the same themes as for Ataxx.  Default is fine.

Mahjongg: With the awesome scaling stuff, default feels pixelated and
ugly now.  I'm pretty fond of smooth.

Gnibbles: Worm colors?

Robots: Whatever.

Same GNOME: Marbles, planets, stones all look nice.  Are there any plans
to make this one scalable?  Planets grayscales best.

--
Shaun