System Monitor applet manual

Hello Martin and Todd,

I am working with Chee Bin HOH to update the online reference manual for
the System Monitor applet.

I have put the updated draft manual into CVSHEAD.
Please review for technical accuracy, and check that all functionality
is covered.
In particular, please provide a description for the network Background
parameter.

Please send me your comments by close of business next Tuesday 3rd
February.

I will then implement your comments, and issue an updated draft to HOH
for peer review.

When I have implemented HOH's comments and any additional editorial
comments, I will put the final version into CVSHEAD. At that time, I
will note in the ChangeLog that the manual is ready for translation.

I believe that the following files in the gnome-applets/multiload/docs/C
directory are now out of date:
- cpuload/*
- loadavg/*
- memload/*
- netload/*
-swapload/*

Please confirm that I can move these files into the Attic.

Thank you,
Breda.