Updating docs for 2.6

Hi guys,

As we know that GNOME 2.5 is already in Feature/UI Freeze, I would like
to spend some time to revise a few docs I wrote before. To make the work
easy, I would like to know who is also working on it, so we can avoid
duplication of works about it and coordinate the work (I can help on
review it).

The following docs is what I wrote before and the current writers for
them (from doctable, which obviously is always out of date):

Modemlights (cbhoh)
System Monitor/multiload (Breda/cbhoh)
gucharmap (Breda/cbhoh)
gpdf (Breda/cbhoh)
totem (cbhoh) *

Breda, do you want to do the revision on multiload, gucharmap and gpdf
docs, then i can help on reviewing them, and put much time to totem and
modemlights docs.

For totem and modemlights, I will revise them to in line with latest
change if no one is doing it.

* totem is not in gnome-2.5 Desktop release set.

Best regards,
HOH