Re: GNOME User Guide

Yes, we'd like to do this for GNOME 2.6. The only thing is, many Help
buttons point to the w* file rather than to user-guide.xml, so doing
this change will involve changes to approximately 60 Help buttons or
links.

I need to figure out when is the best time to make this change - I'll
get back to the list on this by the end of the week. But it is a
question of when rather than if, and I expect this change to be in GNOME
2.6.

Eugene