Re: Yelp 2.5.2: "Late Again"

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 09:18, Patrick Costello wrote:
> Shaun McCance wrote:
>
> > > * Put Titlepage and Contents in the right order     (Shaun McCance)
>
> What does this mean? The Titlepage and Contents >>were<< in the right
> order. We do not want users to see the Titlepage as the first page of Help.
> We want users to see the Contents page as the first page of Help. Users can
> read the Titlepage if they want to by clicking on the About This Document
> link. Users do not need to read through all the front matter if they are
> looking for Help information. Maybe I have misunderstood your note above.

The Titlepage is, and always has been, before the Contents in the prev
and next linking structure.  The Contents is still the first thing the
user sees (devoid of a fragment ref, of course).  In 2.5, the Contents
and Titlepage are actually listed on the left sidebar.  In 2.5.1, the
Contents were above Titlepage.  In 2.5.2, Titlepage is above Contents.
All this means is that the listing on the left is in the same order as
the prev/next linking.

--
Shaun