Re: Automatic Glossaries

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 10:23, Sean Wheller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can we use Automatically Generated Glossary in GNOME2 Documents?
>
> Will Yelp stylesheets handle it?

I'm not sure how you expect glossaries to be generated automatically.
The definitions have to come from somewhere.  While DocBook allows you
to put glossterms inline, this is only for the purpose of linking to the
appropriate glossentry in the glossary.

There's no provision in DocBook for putting the glossdef inline in your
content.  Even if there were, I wouldn't recommend using it, as it would
be a content management nightmare.

--
Shaun