Re: Battery Charge Monitor applet manual

Hi Glynn,

apologies to yourself and Dennis -- I've only just realised that I should
look in the MAINTAINERS file for this information, instead of the most
recent entries in the ChangeLog! [Must check that I've sent the other
manuals to the right people...]

Jorgen, can you please review the Battery Charge Monitor applet instead of
Glynn and Dennis?

Glynn, I generally don't provide a list of changes because I want the
reviewer to review the whole document, not just the changed parts. The
manuals are quite small, so I don't think that this is asking too much? In
many cases, it would take me longer to list the changes than it would take
the reviewer to review the whole document!

Thanks for putting me on the right path re. the maintainers :)
Breda.