GAIM and GOK manuals.

All,

I am logged in the doctable--.html to do manuals for the following
applications:

- GAIM

- GOK

Unfortunately, I don't have time to do these manuals for the 2.6 release.

As far as GAIM is concerned, there has been no Help up to now, and there
isn't even a Help button. Also the files for this application are not in
GNOME CVS.

In the case of GOK (GNOME Onboard Keyboard), I can't get the application to
work properly, so it would be very difficult for me to document anyway,
notwithstanding that I don't have the time to do this job right now.

If anyone else wants to take the opportunity to have a go at writing the
Help manuals for these applications, please go ahead.

Pat