Re: GNOME User Guide

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 09:26, Eugene O'Connor wrote:
> Shaun,
>
> Did the changes to UG make it into 2.5.3? If so, we can ask the
> maintainers to update the Help button targets now ...

Sorry, no.  I got really hung up on a bad Yelp bug all week.  I shoudl
have just taken ten minutes and done it, but I didn't.  I'll roll one
today, which will go into the pseudo-2.5.4 this week.  I don't think we
have to wait for a bundled GNOME version to change button targets.  We
just need to have a version of the User Guide that can be listed as a
dependancy.

I'll roll a release today and then bother the Nautilus and panel people
on IRC.

Also, I'm going to make symlinks for all the wgos files that will point
to user-guide.xml.  This will give us some backwards-compatibility, so
if we miss any button targets (or there are buttons or links to the User
Guide from outside of core GNOEM apps), those buttons will still work.

--
Shaun