Re: Potential new documentation contributor

Oh my goodness yes. For any web contributions, check with gnome-web-list gnome org, or on the #gnome-hackers list.  JDub, Jeff Waugh, is the website maintainer; he's planning a full overhaul, but in the meantime updates to content, or additions of new content, are more than welcome... developer docs particularly could use some work.

I'm doing the Evolution docs, and would love feedback on those-- NNTP in particular is basically not done at all, and the S/MIME and security sections could use some work as well.

For other docs, I know there's certainly more than enough work to go around, but I'm not sure where the specifics are.

If you do any graphics, the web team could use new splash images for the gnome.org front page--- they put a new one up every month or so, so if you have a thematic idea or an image they'd be great.

If you do any coding, I know Shaun McCance would love help on Yelp, the help browser...

Cheers!

Aaron Weber
Novell Ximian Group