auto-updating the docs style guide

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 11:31, Pat Costello wrote:
> Two points about this string:
>
> - The non-auto-update of the GDSG is becoming a problem. This is not the
> first time that someone has made comments based on old information from
> a previous rev of the GDSG. We need to resolve the updating of project
> documentation such as the GDSG so that we do not have to go over old
> ground.

I know this has come up before, but could someone refresh my memory on
the infrastructural problem? The box on which the GDSG sites does not
have the correct version of libxml2/libxslt and has not or cannot be
updated for some reason?

Then perhaps we need to dump the auto-build, since it is not
autobuilding, and manually post as we do with other stuff of similar ilk
(Users Guide etc.)?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)

"Become as one with the ball and the pin.
Then return shoes to the counter after use."
 - Zippy the Pinhead