Re: gnome2-user-docs for 2.4 release

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 18:10, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> Anyone know what's up with a release of the gnome-user-docs package for
> the 2.4 release. The updates are all in cvs head, but we don't have a
> package release. Chris? Thijs?

As an aside, I did a quick "make dist" to see what's up with this, and
the resulting package, with all the translations of the User Guide, is
29 megs. Given that all except the English have not been updated for
2.4, I assume we should go with just the English for 2.4?

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)

"Become as one with the ball and the pin.
Then return shoes to the counter after use."
 - Zippy the Pinhead