Re: New Help manuals.

Pat,

I wrote the manual for the gnome-system-monitor application.  I have not checked recently to see if revisions are needed, but I would be happy to do them if they are needed.  (I need some lead time, however, since I have a six-month-old daughter to care for.)

Thanks,

Bill Day

billday bellatlantic net