Re: Gnome User Documentation.

Dear Thijs:
as a matter of fact, we tried to reach you as we needed to package the
docs both for GNOME 2.4.0 and 2.4.1 - but you didn't reply to general
message sent to gnome-doc-list, and messages to your previous email
address (T Thiessens chello nl) bounced. Apparently you changed email
address but didn't update the subscription info for gnome-doc-list.  In
the end, John Fleck did the packaging.

So: are you back and active now? Then make sure that your gnome-doc-list
subscription uses the correct email address for you - and join the
discussions! We need to  do another GNOME 2.4.x release, and then 2.5.x
- see schedule at
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/
Can we count on you?

Best,