Problems porting gnome 1 docs to gnome 2

Hi,

I'm finally porting my app (not before time, I hear you say) to Gnome 2.
I mostly have the documentation working, but have 2 problems:

1) When I launch the documentation browser, it prints

warning: failed to load external entity
"/usr/share/gnome/help/gnofract4d/C/gnofract4d.xml is not installed"

The file mentioned *is* installed, and the help browser then proceeds to
display it without any visible problems. Any guesses?

2) I have a <caution> note in the docs. When I browse to the page
containing that, the help browser says:

(gnome-help:4963): Yelp-WARNING **: Failed to open:
file:///images/caution.png

How would I tell it where to find the caution.png file?

Thanks,
--
Edwin Young