Re: libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui silently branched

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 07:36:35PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> It seems libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui were silently branched for
> gnome-2-4.
>
> Please announce when branching for the stable release; both translators,
> docs people, the release team and other developers are badly in need of
> knowing the correct branch the module will use for further GNOME 2.4.x
> releases.
>
> So please tell at least gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
> and desktop-devel-list gnome org when branching for the stable releases.

Mea culpa

In an effort to get gnome-print moving again the Gnumeric team has
offered to take up maintainership of gnome-print.  My apologies for
not notifying the appropriate teams.

I'll be reviewing patches and getting up to speed over the next few
weeks.   Lets get the damn thing working.