what is the correct directory for scrollkeeper_localstate_dir?

Hi,

After installing GNOME 2.4, I found an issue with scrollkeeper (0.3.12)

In my machine, `scrollkeeper-config --pkglocalstatedir` will actually
give `/opt/gnome-2.4/var/lib/scrollkeeper` where $prefix is
`/opt/gnome-2.4` while I install scrollkeeper package amd all other
GNOME packages.

However almost all GNOME packages have a omf.make which set
scrollkeeper_localstate_dir to `$(localstatedir)/scrollkeeper`, which is
refer to `/opt/gnome-2.4/var/scrollkeeper`.

`make install` will update the catalog directory of
`/opt/gnome-2.4/var/scrollkeeper` instead of the correct one
`/opt/gnome-2.4/var/lib/scrollkeeper` given by scrollkeeper-config.

This results in no table of contents under `GNOME - Desktop` when I run
`yelp`.

Will it be good if we set `scrollkeeper_localstate_dir` of omf.make to
`scrollkeeper-config --pkglocalstatedir`, so a correct
scrollkeeper_db_dir is given by scrollkeeper-config itself?

or maybe that is just a bug of omf.make, we should correct the
scrollkeeper_localstate_dir to `$(localstatedir)/lib/scrollkeeper` ;)

regards,
HOH
--
Chee Bin HOH (cbhoh yahoo com)

"Where we're going, we don't need roads...", I follow the footnotes of GNOME
(http://www.gnome.org).