Re: sect3 headers and Yelp

Hi Alex,

Sorry for taking so long on this.  I've been out of town for a week.

It seems you'v found the answer yourself.  The new chunking behavior
(always chunk up to two sections deep) isn't really the problem.  The
problem is that Yelp doesn't scroll to an anchor point within a chunk.
Even with the old Yelp, you would have had the same problem if you had
tried to link to something too deep, like a sect5.

Basically, Yelp 2.4 only marginally works.  It's broken in so many ways,
and there's just nothing that can be done now for the 2.4.x line.  All
these problems and more will be very fixed in 2.6.

--
Shaun