Re: gtk-doc manuals?

Hey Aaron,

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 04:06, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I'm thinking of doing some help for gtk-doc... I guess starting with
> man pages... Would anyone object to that, or have comments/suggestions
> on how I ought to start? (are Damon and Owen still maintaining it?)

It is still being loosely maintained. Mostly not much activity on the
maintenance front, since it basically does the job that is asked of it.
On the other hand, if somebody wanted to write more comprehensive
documentation (e.g. man pages), that would be very cool. Whenever
somebody new starts using gtk-doc, we get a flurry of questions on the
list.

That being said, it is best to make yourself known on the gtk-doc
mailing list (yes, there really is one), since the audience on this list
is more targeted at manually produced documentation.

Cheers,
Malcolm