An online manual for `Totem Movie Player`

Hi,

I sent this email this morning, but mistakenly use the email account I
do not subscribe to gnome-doc-list gnome org

here is the contenet:

Announcing: An online manual for `Totem Movie Player`, ;)

A new online manual for `totem` has been checked in to the HEAD branch
of totem module in CVS.

Note:
I don't have a DVD player, so I don't include that part on the manual,
some of the menu items under "Go" menu are disable due to that, if you
got a DVD player, you might help on filling up the gap of this part.

Thank a lot.

regards,
HOH
--