Re: New Help manuals.

Breda-

I would be willing to work in coorperation with you on the Bug Report
Tool's manual.  However I believe a linear format for the manual is
the correct way to approach the manual since the tool is very linear
also.  This allows the person to quickly go to the correct place in
the manual where they need help.

Eric Baudais