Re: EXSLT in Yelp

mån 2003-05-26 klockan 16.15 skrev Shaun McCance:
> Are there any objections to using the EXSLT extensions in the Yelp
> stylesheet customizations?  Specifically, I want to use functions and
> sets, both of which are implemented by libxslt.
>
> http://www.exslt.org/

This is part of libxslt, right? So there shouldn't be any problems, we
just have to link against libexslt.so?

If that's so, I can't see any problems with it. Anyone else?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/