Re: Interested in a couple of of projects, wrtiting documentation...

Re:My name is Patrick Klee, and I have been writing docs for a couple of
Re:projects for two years, but sadly, they died out.
Re:

Re:I am interested in the following:
Re:
Re:glossary - Maintained by Pat Costello, Writer is Alexander Kirillov

Hi Patrick,

The main work that we are doing for building glossary terms is on-going
terminology development, rather than someone writing a glossary document.
The terminology development is a constant work-in-progress, which develops
as individual writers discover new terms for the applications that they
are working with. Sometime in the future, we will have to pull together a
desktop-level glossary of terms that includes terms from the recommended
terminology in the GDSG and terms from the original glossary written by
Sasha. We still need to do some more development work on terms before we
can do a larger glossary, however.

Pat