Re: Someone who feel confident in XSLT?

On 31 Mar 2003, Alexander Kirillov wrote:

> Has Sander indeed given up on this? I hope not...

Given up - no. Have had time to look at them - no. this may or may not
change - i don't really know at the moment yet, and hence aren't making
promises. A

> I could help with *some* of the bugs, but I am not really an expert in
> XSLT, so I'd rather some real expert step up to this.
>
> Sasha

	Sander

	Humans love to categorize and organize things. We break up time into
	hours, days and years. Everything has to have a name, a history, an
	understanding of it's origins and must be indexed somewhere on Google.