Re: indexing

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 12:59, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Hi guys:
> can someone tell me what's up with indexing in GNOME help? IIRC, this
> was planned long ago, and many docs do have <indexterm> tags in them.
> Still, the only terms  appearing in "index" section of Yelp are those
> from man pages. In my opinion, this is the most serious deficiency of
> GNOME help. Is anyone working on this?

Support for building an index based on the tags in a doc was added some
time ago to Scrollkeeper, but I don't know where we stand on accessing
that data through Yelp. Maybe Sander or Mikael could fill us in?

John Fleck

"Sliced bread wasn't an innovation. Sliced pizza was. I mean, can you
 imagine eating a family sized unsliced pizza?"
 - Jeff Waugh