Re: Comments on "Introduction to GNOME 2.2"

Theo -

Thanks for the note. Help would be great, though Sasha's the maintaiiner
of the document in question.

If you're interested in working on GNOME documentation, the GNOME
Documentation Style Guide is worth a look. It talks about some of the
issues you raise:

http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/

FYI, "applet" is still our preferred term:

http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/gnome-glossary-desktop.html

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead