Re: intro to gnome on web page

Steve -

I'd like to see this posted. It's the latest revision of a doc that's
been with us for a while, and I've already provided Sasha with editorial
feedback.

It's a useful midpoint between zero and Eugen's full-blown users guide.

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead