Re: Help browsers galore

 --- Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> wrote: > On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 19:17,
Sander Vesik wrote:

> > so wheres screenshots about help that is usable to non-macosx users? 8-P
>
> Looks like he accepts submissions if you want to point him at some :)

its just that the general impression one gets from it is that even if you have a
really
crappy help file - see the one for swordsishexpress that has just 3 categories
'quickstart',
'faq' and 'hints' (ok, so the textslt one might be worser) suddenly magicaly becomes

usable help thanx to shipping on macosx.

but i think we need to add some kind of search / indexing and 'aska question'
facility
before we seriously call ours usable