Re: (no subject)

On Thu, 1998-12-31 at 18:12, kambamd deepak wrote:
> dear all
>
> i would like to contribute to the docs part of the Gnome Project
>
> kindly direct me to the link where i can choose the available projects
>
> regards
>
> deepak

Deepak -

Welcome! The table showing the current status of our docs, and who's
doing what, is at:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

There are quite a few that are still not listed as having been updated
for GNOME 2.2. If you find one in which you're interested, check with
the document's listed maintainer (you can generally find an email
address in the doc itself) to see if they'd like help, or would be
interested in handing the doc over to you.

You also can find useful information about what we do and how we do it
at:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook/gdp-handbook/

And there are generally people around to help on #docs at irc.gnome.org.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Not only isn't reality real - it's an illusion created by unreal people to
sell real people unnecesary cars." - Griffy