[no subject]

Unlocking legacy content for meaningful use in any project can be a very significant
problem.  The xDoc XML Converter from CambridgeDocs allows organizations to do
exactly that.  By providing a development environment specifically tailored to
map contextual content to meaningful DTDs and XML Schemas, and a powerful transformation
engine that can scale from a single to thousands of documents in a batch, the
xDoc XML Converter becomes an essential tool in any XML conversion process.

I'd like to direct your attention to 2 items that may be of interest to you.
 One is a free white paper, "Transforming Unstructured Content into Meaningful
XML."  I'd also invite you to learn more about CambridgeDocs and to download
the fully functional evaluation version of the xDoc XML Converter from CambridgeDocs.
 Our white paper is online at www.cambridgedocs.com/id16.htm? and the xDoc Converter
is available at www.cambridgedocs.com/id40.htm?.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Bronder
Product Manager, CambridgeDocs
www.cambridgedocs.com
michael cambridgedocs com
office: 617-241-5959

--- If you would like me not to stay in touch regarding other XML related news
or information, please let me know, and I'll be happy to remove you from my address
book.  Thanks.