Re: 2.2 community release schedule (was Re: gedit manual)

John Fleck replies:

> My stuff is largely updated - gnome-utils is done, and I'm helping with
> some last-minute tweaks on the panel (we need to add a doc for the
> notification area, which I am doing). I'm not sure about Nautilus
> (doesn't look like it's been updated for changing UI) and, as Trevor has
> noted several times on the list, the applets need some lovin'.
>
> Cheers,
> John
> --

Eugene will have a look at Nautilus along with the rest of the user guide this
week. Irene, Breda and I will look through all of the other applet and
application manuals that are on our list.

One question: where do we put our 2.2 manuals back to? Do we just overwrite the
2.0 files that are currently in all the cvs directories, or is there a 2.2 cvs
family tree that I have missed noticing?

Pat