Re: view, viewer and style guide

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 07:05, Pat Costello wrote:
> I'm not on the Nautilus list, so I'll talk about this with Eugene when I see him
> later this week.
>
> Knowing absolutely nothing about the discussion, I would have said that "view"
> and "viewer" are represented with a number of definitions in the AHD, which
> probably cover the Nautilus requirement. Therefore, I would not think that we
> need to add a customized definition to the GDSG. Nevertheless, I'll talk to
> Eugene, who I know follows the Nautilus list.

Sorry, AHD is what? Advanced Hydrotest Device? :-)

My point is that when the view/viewer question came up on the Nautilus,
I went to the style guide looking for an answer, and there wasn't one.
There was an explicit definition elsewhere that Eugene pointed us to, in
the Users Guide glossary. I'm just suggesting that it be added to the
style guide as well.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead