Re: seahorse help

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 16:51, Jacob Perkins wrote:
> seahorse has been added to gnome cvs and could use some assistance with
> the help doc.  It is fairly complete except for a glossary, which will
> be done in the future, but I'd like to make sure it is compliant with
> any gnome standards.  I'm planning on making a release at the end of
> January, so any help before then would be appreciated.

Jacob -

I should have time to take a look at this over the next week or so, if
that's not too late (and if no one else jumps in first). And I must say,
you get a full ten points for actually having documentation. :-)

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead