[Fwd: Sticky keys applet] ORM

Hello John,

I will be doing a Help manual (for the sticky keys applet) for inclusion
in future Sun releases, so is it okay to put my name down against this
job in the Doctable?

Happy New Year to all :)
Breda.
--- Begin Message ---
gnome-sticky-keys-applet is a small panel applet for GNOME that displays
the sticky keys state. It is small, un-fancy and a half a day hack so
keep your expectations small, it gets the job done however.

It displays a label that shows a capital letter when a modifier is
locked and a lower case letter when a modifier is latched.
http://www.gnome.org/~chema/sticky-keys/screenshot.png

I don't plan to do further development but wanted to make it available
in case someone out there is annoyed at not knowing the sticky keys
state as I was. You can download the tarball from
http://www.gnome.org/~chema/sticky-keys/download/

regards,
Chema Celorio