Re: Documentation bugs

On 19 Feb 2003 Andrew Sobala said:

> Pat, the severity is normally minor because the application _works._ No
> offence intended to the (superb) doc team.
>
> Anyway, consider this proposal dead since no-one seems to like it and
> everyone thinks I'm on crack :-)
>
> --
> Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

That's ok Andrew, it's just that I couldn't resist the opportunity to plug the
value of accurate documentation. I'm still irked by the "real applications don't
need documentation" roundup speech at GUADEC last April in Sevilla. What worried
me the most was the ecstatic cheering that accompanied the speech. Well, next
time someone makes that suggestion, ye can all think about that toggle switch on
the flight deck...

grin, grin,

Pat