New (co-)maintainer in Yelp

Hi!

I'm pleased to announce that Yelp has finally gotten a maintainer that
will have more time than I've had lately to work on Yelp. Shaun McCoy is
going to take the active part of maintaining Yelp and I'll hang around
as co-maintainer to help him out and answer questions about the Yelp
codebase. Hopefully I'll have time to help fix some bugs aswell.

To the people that have been tracking Yelp this shouldn't be a surprise
since Shaun has been doing a great work ever since he started helping
out on the stylesheets to convert the docbook into HTML.

Thank you Shaun for all the great work you've done so far, keep on
rocking!

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com