GNOME 2.4 beta User Guide available (Was: Re: Unable to commit to CVS)

It got resolved not long after I sent that message by someone on
gnome-sysadmin gnome org, so that's the correct address to send CVS
problems to.

The updated User Guide is now available in CVS, and in single-file HTML
format from http://www.gnome.org/learn/. Thanks again to Sasha for many
useful review comments.

Eugene