Will Gnome be eating its own typographical dogfood?

Hello!

I just wanted to ask if there are longterm plans for the
typographical and design aspects of "printed" Gnome
docs already?

When I download PDFs I am always very satisfied with the
contents of the Gnome documents but very underwhelmed
with the visual presentation, which is not quite up to
par with the very refined UI design. That makes printing
them out much less satisfying ; )

Are there plans to create docs in, say Bitstream Vera,
now that this font is available, instead of Helvetica
and Times? Are there Sun branded docs that look better?
How is visual design for "paper" (PDF in most cases,
actually) handled now?

TIA
/ralph -- just a curious and generally satisfied Gnome user