Re: How do people do this?

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 17:09, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> I am wondering how people approach writing their GNOME documents (and
> anything else they do involving Docbook style markup). This is more idle
> curiosity than anything else.
I usually do the markup as I go.  (Most of the documents that I write
are in LaTeX or HTML, with only a bit of Docbook for the in-house
applications that I've written.)  My brain tends to sit well with markup
languages, so it tends to flow quite naturally\ldots
--
Michael JasonSmith      http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~mpj17/