Re: markup help needed

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 05:35, Pat Costello wrote:

> - Although xmllint validated the file without any errors, I got an intriguing
> message back when I used the xml->html converter:
>
> "No template named "term" exists in the context named "title" in the "en"
> localization."
>
> This error message did not stop the files converting into sound html files, see
> attached.

Difficult to say without seeing the XML source, but error messages fo
this kind are usually caused by linking like this:

<term id="someid"> </term>

<xref linkend="someid"/>

Stylesheets tell that <xref> should produce title of the element being
linked to, but there is no such thing as title of a term...

Sasha