Re: Discussions on irc.gnome.org

Irene-

There are not set times for discussions on IRC in #docs.  There are a
lot of people from Europe and America who frequent the #docs channel.
This means that most discussions happen around the mornings to afternoon
(8:00am to 12:00pm CST -0600 GMT).  Since there are people in America
the other half of the discussions happen around the evening (7:00pm to
11:00pm CST -0600 GMT).  The best way to monitor IRC is to open an IRC
client and leave it open checking it every so often.  You can even start
a discussion.  Sometimes people will chime in and sometimes they won't.
It is very ad hoc, but some of the most valuable discussions happen on
IRC.  I would encourage you to join the #docs channel and see what it is
like.

Eric Baudais