Re: Status on API docs, please help to approve it.
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, micke codefactory se, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-love gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Status on API docs, please help to approve it.
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:53:39 -0400 (EDT)
"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com> writes:
> Responding to my own mail...
> If I remove the specification of AtkActionIface from atk-sections.txt I do not
> get a report of AtkActionIface as an undocumented symbol.
But you *will* get a report of it as a symbol missing from
What you want to do is move it to:
] [Thread Prev