Re: 'org chart'

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 06:04, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 02:32, John Fleck wrote:
>
> > The glossary ("word list"?) is part of the style guide. Also, I don't
> > think of reviewing all of the software for style guide compliance as our
> > gig, just the documentation.
>
> >From a personal point of view, and ignoring things like the number of
> hours in the day, I actually think it's important that the docs people
> *do* review UIs for documentation styleguide compliance, and indeed for
> general sanity-- if something's hard to document, there's a pretty good
> chance it's hard to use.  (This isn't to say that the UI guys shouldn't
> have a certain level of familiarity with the doc styleguide as well, of
> course.)
>
> The docs guys were invaluable during the 2.0 ui-review, and hopefully
> they will be in the 2.2 ui-review too...

Calum makes a good point. We inevitably end up reviewing the UI as we're
writing the docs. So:
	* review all GNOME documentation and UI for documentation style guide
compliance?

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead