Re: complaint

I think that printing out Help is a useful feature that many users would
appreciate. As we are putting pre-generated html files into the GNOME package to
speed up the Yelp display of Help files, then it must be possible to add a Print
functionality to Yelp. The Print button could print out the pre-gen html files.
Maybe you would like to put this topic into bugzilla?

As well as html files of Help, there is a generic pdf file of the GNOME 2.1 User
Guide available, which Eric Baudais put in the following location:

 gnome-user-docs/gnome2-user-guide/C/user-guide.pdf

The Sun team also have a slightly later Solaris-variant version of the pdf file,
for the GNOME 2.2 User Guide, we can make that file available to you if you
don't mind the infrequent mentions of Solaris.

If you don't want to copy over and print out bits of the pdf files then, someone
at Red Hat should tell you where the pre-generated html Help files reside in the
Red Hat distro and you should be able to print out the pages you need from those
files.

Pat